Hi! My name is Dragon Drink and I'm part of the Starbucks transport.
* I'm guessed to be a GSD Mix and about 1 year old.
* I'm a sweet girl and I currently weigh around 40 lbs.
* I have a lot of energy so I'm looking an active family with a fenced in back yard so that I can run and pay fetch.
* I love going for hikes and foster mom thinks I'd make a great running partner!
* So far, I've loved all the people and dogs I've met! I would really like a big, confident, furry, male sibling to play with. We can wear each other out playing and then just cuddle and hang out.
* If I see a cat, I may get excited and want to chase them, so a home without cats would be best.
* I'm an affectionate girl and love to give kisses and hugs!
* I appear to be house trained so that makes foster mom very happy! Just keep in mind that I may have a few accidents while I'm getting used to a new routine.
* When my foster mom tells me "no", I am a pretty good listener.
* I'm looking for a family that will help me to continue learning with consistent positive reinforcement training.
* I'm having lots of fun getting to know my two doggy foster siblings. We play together all the time and have so much fun!
I'm in search of a new family. Is that with you? If so apply today! I won't be available for long!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.