Hi My name is Dots. I’m guessed to be a Golden Retriever/hound mix and estimated to be about 2 years old. I’m a happy, gentle guy with a beautiful, soft coat and weigh about 60 lbs. I love being outside & playing with the two resident labs at my foster's house and would do best with a canine playmate in my new home and a yard to play in. Because of my age & size, I'd do best with kids 8 and older. I just met the neighbor boy & he said I passed the test! I’m ready to find my new family. Is that with you?
So far my foster mom has observed that:
* I’m house trained (no accidents!)
* Am doing well in my crate (especially overnight).
* Love playing with other dogs.
* Have a good appetite and am food motivated.
* I'm not that into toys yet (because I probably never had any), but like the snuffle mat and other games.
* So far, I’m not a big chewer.
* I'm pretty good with leash walking, but like having a canine buddy with me for the moment, since I don't know what's out there.
* Learning basic commands!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.