My name is Bark! The Herald Angel Sings AKA Bo and I’m guessed to be a Lab mix and I am about 4 years old. I’m a sweet boy and I currently weigh about 55 lbs.
- I love my people and am super social with everyone
- I love attention and sometimes think I'm a big lap dog! When I rest, I'd like it to be on the couch next to you
- I don't love my crate, I'd much rather be with my people
- My foster mom says I have medium energy, so please take me on walks and to the park! I may pull towards squirrels 🐿️...but who doesn't? I'm working on some leash training 😜. I do chill out while my foster parents work from home but love exercise.
- I absolutely love playing with my foster furry friend 🐾, I think I'd like to have one around all the time
- Did I mention how much I love food?! I'll do anything for food. You may need to train me about counter surfing and my manners...but I just love food. It'd be great to have an experienced dog owner so you can help me with some of these manners ☺️
- I'd love a fenced in yard where I can play with my furry friend and run around and play fetch
- I love chasing things...so no cats please! 😺
- Did I mention I've only had one accident in the house? Plus, I know "sit" and am learning "paw", "down" and my foster mom says I may even learn "roll over" soon!
Are you the right family for me? Are you an experienced dog owner so I can get the training that would help me thrive? If so, I can't wait to meet you!! 🐾
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.