Meet Remembering Hank! He is guessed to be a Terrier mix around 10 months old, weighing about 30 pounds. Hank is a very sweet, very shy boy. He has beautiful blue eyes and some amazing ears! He’s looking for a loving and patient family that will give him the time he needs to build trust and come out of his shell. He would love to have a doggie sibling to play with and boost his confidence. He loves his crate (where he sleeps through the night!) and is completely house trained. Above all, he loves the outdoors, where he can play with sticks and smell the flowers. A few other things to know:
· He’s extremely smart! Given some time to build his confidence, he could be trained on advanced tricks.
· He walks well on a leash. No pulling but he does like to stop and smell the roses!
· He is up-to-date on his vaccinations and has been neutered.
· He is fearful but not aggressive at all. He will retreat if uncomfortable. Needs time to build trust.
· He’s loves to play with other dogs. He's tried playing with a grumpy cat with zero success.
· He’s a really great pup who just needs the love and patience of a new family to thrive!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.