Hi, my name is Celestite! I am part of the OPH gemstone theme transport.
* I'm a sweet girl and guessed to be a Shepherd mix around 3 years old. I currently weigh around 43 lbs.
* I'm a little nervous in new situations so I need a patient family who's willing to help me build some confidence.
* Foster mom is working on bringing me out of my shell and thinks cheese 🧀 may be the way to my heart!
* I appear to be house trained. I haven't had any accidents in foster mom's house.
* I don't love my crate but will go in if there are yummy treats waiting for me! I sleep through the night very quietly.
* When my foster mom tells me "no", I am a pretty good listener.
* I have two foster doggy sisters who I’m still getting to know but they seem ok. We have fun hanging out and playing together.
* I would really love a family with a fenced in back yard so that I can run and play fetch.
* Click here to see me exploring foster mom's yard and here to see me with my doggy foster sisters
* Click here, here, here, here and here to see me having fun.
I'm from a shelter in South Carolina and made my way north in search of my new forever family, Apply today to meet me and find out if that's you!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.