Hi! Welcome to my page!
My name is Chambord but I respond to Charlie. I'm guessed to be a lab mix, around 1.5 years old, and weigh about 59 lbs.
Here are some pawsome things about me:
- I am housebroken
- I am crate trained
- I know sit, down and stay, but sometimes I need persuasion to do them with a treat
- I am working on the command come
- I love to play with other dogs
- I love the car, I hop right in and I am a great passenger
- I am working on my leash training! This is a work in progress and I will need a family committed to helping me grow
- I enjoy being the neighborhood greeter and saying hi to people and kids. I do come in hot though and can be a little a jumpy
- While I work on continuing to learn manners, I'd do best in a home without children
I am looking for my furever home! A family that understands I still have a lot of puppy energy and tendencies and need guidance to be the best dog possible! Apply to adopt me today!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.