Energy Level 4 - Needs 1 hour of a mixture of off-leash playtime and or mental stimulation every day.
Hi! My name is Lynch and I can't wait to meet you!!!!
I am guessed to be a 1 year, old lab mix, and weigh about 40 lbs.
Want to know some pawsome things about me?
- I love to chase balls
- I am always down for a good belly rub
- Correction.... I'm always down for any sort of affection, feel free to pet me all over!
- I also love to cuddle
- I'd do best in a calmer and quite environment
- I am crate trained and actually love my crate (it's my safe place!)
- Did someone say treats???? I am obsessed with treats
- I am dog friendly, but can be a rough player so if there is another dog in the home they need to like to play and not mind me tumbling over them
I need to some work on my leash skills, especially when I see a squirrel.
I made my way north in search of a new family. Is that you? Apply today!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.