Energy Level 5 - Needs 3 hours of a mixture off-leash playtime and mental stimulation every day rain or shine.
Hi! My name is Albie!
I am looking for my forever family is that you? I am an active boy and would love a playmate that wants to wrestle and play tag for several hours every day. I LOVE to play outside so if you have a fenced yard, that would be great!
- I'm guessed to be an 8-month-old Catahoula leopard/ Husky mix
- I currently weigh 40 lbs
- One word to describe me: SILLY
- I love to sit for a treat!
- I am very smart and food-motivated - I would have a fun time training together!
- I'm still a puppy so I haven't quite grown out of my puppy-mouthing stage... but with redirection, I am sure to excel
- I'm crate trained.
- I know basic commands.
- I love my toys.
- I am working on my leash manners.
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.