Energy Level 3 - Enjoys walks, mental stimulation, and some playtime.
Hi, I’m Sasha Lee! Keep on reading if you want to get to know me!
I’m guessed to be a 1 year old, 52 lbs, Plott Hound Mix.
- I am a sweet and loving girl
- Any human, big or small, I show my belly to them all
- I especially like playing with the tiny humans
- I'd do best as an only fur-child
- I am house trained and haven’t had any accidents, I go right outside and do my business
- I don’t love my crate, but I know I have to go in it sometimes. I sleep quietly in my crate all night until my humans are ready to start their day!
- I am pretty good on the leash, but may pull sometimes when I see or smell something interesting
- I'm an active girl! I love to run around the yard! Click here to see me play fetch!
- I like to curl up on my own dog bed
- Click here and here to see me in foster care!
- I'm a smart girl! Click here to see me "sit" and give "paw"!
I’m a happy gal looking for a family to give me stuffies to destroy and scratches to enjoy! If that is with you, apply today!
Some photographs are compliments of Red Dove Photography.
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.