Energy Level 4 - Needs 1 hour of a mixture of off-leash playtime and or mental stimulation every day.
* Hi! My name is Nessie and I’m guessed to be a 4 yr old Shepherd mix.
* I’m a sweet gal and weigh about 58 lbs.
* I’m very loving and affectionate. I love getting belly rubs and giving kisses 😚!
* I appear to be house trained and crate trained.
* One of my favorite things to do is walk around with stuffies in my mouth 🙂.
* I love dogs and would really like a big, confident, furry sibling to play with. We can wear each other out playing and then just cuddle and hang out ❤️. However, foster mom says I'd be fine as an only dog.
* I have a lot of energy and would be a great hiking/running partner. I'm looking for an active family with a fenced yard so that I can run and play fetch 🐶!
* I ride well in a car.
* I know "sit" and when my foster mom tells me "no", I am a pretty good listener.
I made my way north in search of my new family. Is that with you? If so apply today because this cuteness won’t be around for long!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.