Energy Level 4 - Needs 1 hour of a mixture of off-leash playtime and or mental stimulation every day.
My name is Butlers. I am a gorgeous, mixed breed, athletic girl, guessed to be a 1 year old.
- Butlers has a lot of energy, so she needs an active home with a fenced space to run.
- She would love an active doggie friend. (She gets along with other dogs.)
- She likes kids. Heck she likes everyone and is a hugger.
- She is 28 pounds of pure, boundless, joyful effervescence.
- She is incredibly curious (more than most cats)
- She is a devoted companion and will want to help you do everything.
- She would make a great running partner.
- Butlers is house trained in our home and crate trained.
Butlers is a little ball of mischief much like a toddler. If you're looking for a playful, goofy, loving, and enthusiastic companion who will make you laugh, Butlers might just be the dog for you!
To see this girl in action...(ClickHere)
Check me out on TikTok @Walterpuppup
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.