Philimont, but my foster called me Birdie, is a 3 year old girl who weighs 78 lbs. The pictures here show a beautiful family dog - and she is; it's just that the family fell apart and they could no longer give her the kind of care she deserves. If you don't have room in your family for Philimont - help us find one that does. Do you have a friend looking for a large loyal companion? Or maybe a family member?
Here are some things we love about her:
- moderate energy
- allergic to chicken and other poultry.
- knows basic commands
- loves to swim, and play in creeks, pools and any kind of water except the rain
- prefers to be an only dog
- a couch potato so she enjoys just lying around chewing on giant rawhide bones
- loves her own bed
- needs slow introductions
- requires a calm environment
- No children
Philimond is up to date with age appropriate shots and is spayed. She is fostered in Alexandria, VA.