Hello! My name is Kokomo, but most people call me Koko. I am an 8 year old Boxer mix and I weigh 55 lbs. Don't let my older age fool you, because I still have a lot of energy and I LOVE to go on walks and play.
Here are some other facts about me:
- I am totally housebroken and I don't chew on anything other than my toys.
- I know basics commands (like sit, no, and lay down) and I am very smart so you can probably teach me even more commands.
- I ride well in the car and I don't get car sick.
- I am good with other dogs once I am properly introduced. Sometimes it takes me a little bit of time to feel comfortable around other dogs, so it is best to do slow introductions.
- I am very caring and love my humans dearly. I want to be by their side as much as possible. My tail wags all of the time when I'm with them.
- I love treats!
- I enjoy belly rubs and cuddling on the couch.
- Right now, I am being fostered in an apartment in Washington DC and I do very well walking in the city around other people and dogs.
I would love to find a nice home so that I can live out the rest of my life with a forever family. Will you help me find them?
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.