Hi I'm Quartz! I'm named after the most abundant mineral found on the Earth's surface. You know what is abundant about ME? FUN, ENERGY, LOVE, and KISSES! I'm a real GEM! Click here to see how much of a good boy I am.
I am a 20 month old, 64lb AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER mix with a smooth, easy to groom, gorgeous brindle coat. I have a dynamic yet gentle personality and:
* am crate trained: Sometimes chilling in my crate with my toys and treats is what I like to do
* am house trained: I've never had an accident in my foster's house
* am working on basic commands: I'm very smart - I know sit, down, heel and learning stay and come
* Loves the outdoors: I love hiking and walking trails
* Loves car rides
* Walks great on leash: I can be your speed walking or running partner
* Don't mind letting kids say hi or pet me during walks with Foster mom
* Can play my version of fetch combined with tug-of-war with you for hours
* A little selective with my dog friends - I may need a little time to get to know them before becoming BFFs
Check out my GoPro filming skills here, I took this at an Adoption Event!
I've got skills - I am an expert at catching balls and treats mid-air!
I am up to date with shots. I'm 100% love bug material for everyone I meet. I give kisses and snuggles constantly and my foster family says I am a big mush ball and the sweetest boy ever!! I'm easy to train and handsome to boot. Do you think you can be my new family? Click on the button below and fill out an application right away.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.