My name is Gala and I am 3 years old and 50 lbs. You can see me enjoying rescue life in my foster home by clicking here!
I am looking for a caring and compassionate home that will help build my confidence. Once I get to know you, I will want to be by your side. I love that my foster family is home with me a lot. But I do okay when they go to work. I like most people, but not so much other dogs.
At my foster home:
* I am a well-mannered and energetic.
* I am housebroken.
* I give kisses and like to cuddle.
* I love to be outdoors; I really need a fenced yard.
* I walk well on a leash and could possibly be a running partner.
* I am crate trained, but I would prefer to sleep with you.
* I like to go for car rides.
* I do best as the only dog.
If you think you have the time and patience for a loving girl like me, please apply now!