My name is Gala and I am 4 years old and 50 lbs. You can see me enjoying rescue life in my foster home by clicking here!
I am looking for a caring and compassionate home that will help build my confidence. Once I get to know you, I will want to be by your side. I love that my foster family is home with me a lot. But I do okay when they go to work. I like most people, but not so much other dogs.
At my foster home:
* I am well-mannered and energetic.
* I am housebroken.
* I give kisses and like to cuddle.
* I love to be outdoors; I really need a fenced yard.
* I walk well on a leash and could possibly be a running partner. Click here to see me in action!
* I am crate trained, but I would prefer to sleep with you.
* I like to go for car rides.
* I do best as the only dog.
If you think you have the time and patience for a loving girl like me, please apply now!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.