Manganese Blue, AKA Mocha is a year old and about 30 pounds of cuteness! Her mom is a 15 pound Chihuahua, but it was obvious that this girl takes after her Dad. A DNA test revealed that Daddy is a Cattle Dog! She is a young girl full of playful energy. She has the cutest nub of a tail that wiggles when she’s happy!
True to her breed, she's a busy bee that likes to be active. This high energy girl loves to play with a tennis ball, push around a Jolly Ball or fetch a frisbee. She needs exercise and playtime as she is still a youngster. About Mocha:
- house trained
- crate trained, sleeps all night in her crate
- loves people once she gets to know them, needs a slow introduction to new people
- knows to sit for the food, to attached & detach a leash, to wait for the door to open
- loves a chew bone or KONG with filling
- will entertain herself with a toy
- loves to explore new places
Mocha loves her foster family members, but needs slow introductions to new humans. After that, she is ready to play with you! She would love a fenced yard, and may be happy to be an only dog! This smart girl will benefit from more leash and house manner training. She already knows many basic commands like SIT, DOWN and PAW. Her ideal adopter would enjoy playing fetch and frisbee with her. Apply to adopt her today!