Hello World! My name is Muffy. I am a timid girl, but sweet as can be. I came to OPH from Tennessee with my 10 puppies (yes, really I had 10 puppies!!). I am about 3 years old and weigh about 30 pounds.
In my foster home I.....
- am quiet in my crate and go in there on command.
- walk well on a leash.
- appear to be potty trained - no accidents at all in my foster home.
- LOVE TREATS!
- am learning what toys are slowly.
- am a super cuddle buddy!
- just want to hang out and be loved on.
- don't bark, well, I can bark but I don't unless there is a serious reason to. Ask my foster mom, she has heard only one little yap out of me, no real barks.
- would love to live somewhere quiet with folks who are homebodies. I prefer to stay right next to you, as close as I can most of the time.
If you are looking for a warm partner to take the chill off of these cold nights, I am your girl! Apply to adopt me today! My foster mom says I am the perfect dog in her opinion.