Hi! My name is Katie Pierce! I’m an absolutely adorable female puppy! I'm about 6 months old, weigh approximately 30 pounds, and appear to be a terrier mix, I'm full of life, love, and snuggles.
In my other foster home, I played well with my doggy friends and love my foster humans. You can see for yourself by clicking here!
* Mostly house and crate trained.
* LOVES all the dogs in her foster home and all that she's met so far.
* World class snuggler.
* Very affectionate.
* Able to entertain herself with toys and bones.
* Keeps her foster family entertained with her antics.
* I'm still a puppy, so I will need some training to learn how to walk nicely on a leash and not chew on things I'm not allowed to.
* I learned how to ring a jingle bell to let my foster parents know I need to go outside!
Are you looking for a young dog with a puppy's fun, but who is past the early stages of puppyhood? Apply to adopt me today!