Hello, My name is Nacho. I'm a happy boy and ready to take on the world. I love sniffing and tracking on walks!
Nacho is a little over 1 year old, 50 pounds, and needs to gain some weight so will probably be around 60 lbs fully grown and appears to be a Lab mix. I am now in a Training Program to learn how to manage my puppy energy.
Nacho in a foster home:
* Loves all the dogs he has met so far
* Is housebroken
* Loves to be outdoors; really needs a fenced yard (High - Med Energy)
* Walks well on a leash and could possibly be a running partner.
* Crate trained
* Likes to go for car rides.
* Food motivated - easy to train
He is a big, sweet & goofy boy looking for a family to give all his love to! His perfect adopters are an experienced dog family or a family willing to keep up his training and teach him how to be an amazing pup!
Don't I sound like your next pup, then apply to adopt me soon!