Hi! I’m Voltorb aka Max
Everyone loves my ears, one goes up and one goes down. I’m around 3 years old and weigh 35 lbs and a male Shiba Inu mix.
I love taking in new scenery and smells on my walks. Speaking of walks, I recently had surgery Medial Patellar Luxation (MPL). The vet says I am doing really well and should make a full recovery. Yay me! I just need some more time to heal up. But don’t worry – you don’t need any special equipment to help me do that. Just short leash walks and time, then I should be able to handle long walks and even power walks. Here I am playing…oh, exercising! The vet also said I can resume normal activity after my recheck!
Read more about MPL here.
Max in his foster home:
* Gets along with most dogs
* Can live with dog savvy cats
* Is housebroken
* Does well with respectful kids
* Walks well on a leash, likes to explore
* Crate trained, but would love to sleep with you!
* Likes to go for car rides
* Likes to be with his people
I sure enjoy cuddle time and getting tummy rubs on the couch.
I’m searching for someone to love, that loves me too! Is that with you?
If so apply today!