Hi! My name is Monica (aka Snags) and I’m part of the 90s singers and songs themed transport. I’m a sweet girl about 2 years old and weigh about 33lb and probably a feist mix. Don’t you just love my cute underbite? I’m in search of my new home. Is that with you?
Some things to know about me:
* I LOVE belly rubs!
* I'm good in my crate and seem to be house trained.
* I love the other dogs in my foster home and play nicely with them.
* I'm learning that the couch is comfy and that snuggles are a great thing.
* I will need a little patience on being confident with new things, but I learn quickly.
* I'm not a big barker.
* I've been around a couple of children and did great with them.
* I'm a petite girl who is a great size for any family.
This dog tested positive for heartworm disease before arriving to the rescue. Heartworm disease is transmitted to a dog through a bite from an infected mosquito producing a positive test in six months. OPH will treat the dog and provide two weeks of recovery time prior to adoption. Potential adopters will receive detailed information on the disease and their role in completing the recovery process from OPH’s heartworm coordinator. With monthly preventatives, the disease is completely preventable.
Read more about heartworm disease here here