Zurich is one lucky pup looking for a new family to spend the second half of his life with. He is about 8 yrs old, weighs 7lbs and is estimated to be a tea cup poodle mix boy. He is a medium energy boy and seems to have a good energy level for a little guy his age. He loves to follow his foster mom around and give hugs and kisses - what a great companion he would make.
• is working on his housebreaking - a new environment is tough for a little guy, and he is slowly getting the hang of all the new rules. He is a smart boy and we are confident that he will master these skills
• is crate trained
• walks well on a leash using a harness, which is always advised for a small dog like this boy.
• is learning basic commands and house manners in his foster home.
• is a quiet boy and not a barker in his foster home
• is a tad timid, and would benefit from slow and thoughtful introductions to new people. Being a little guy in a whole new world is a bit daunting, and he is doing his best to fit in.
• plays well with other dogs, and doesn't seem to have a prey drive - not a squirrel chaser. He has not been exposed to cats, but his foster thinks he would do fine with them in light of his behavior in their home.
• his teeth may not have had a lot of care in his younger years, and he has only three remaining. This makes it a challenge for him to eat kibble, but he loves soft food or a softened kibble mix.