Hi! My name is Little Man Kosovo. I got really lucky when OPH brought me to the US from a shelter in Kosovo.
- I am 1.5 years old and weigh 22 lbs.
- I’m crate trained and house broken
- I rest quietly in my crate during the day and at night
- I love to lay in the grass and roll around in it.
- I love rope toys and playing tug o war with my foster brothers
- I like head scratches and belly rubs and after we get to know each other I’ll snuggle with you.
- I am very smart and I am a fast learner but I am slow to trust people. I need my future family to be patient. I am still learning that people won’t hurt me.
- I need to live in a home with another dog. I have always been part of pack and I get a lot of my confidence from my fosters brothers.
- I am very gentle and submissive
I am looking for my forever family! Could that be you? If so apply today!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.