Hi! My name is Little Man Kosovo. I got really lucky when OPH brought me to the US from a shelter in Kosovo.
- I am 1.5 years old and weigh 22 lbs.
- I’m crate trained and house broken
- I rest quietly in my crate during the day and at night
- I love to lay in the grass and roll around in it.
- I love rope toys and playing tug o war with my foster brothers
- I like head scratches and belly rubs and after we get to know each other I’ll snuggle with you.
- I am very smart and I am a fast learner but I am slow to trust people. I need my future family to be patient. I am still learning that people won’t hurt me.
- I need to live in a home with another dog. I have always been part of pack and I get a lot of my confidence from my fosters brothers.
- I am very gentle and submissive
I am looking for my forever family! Could that be you? If so apply today!