Hi! My name is Aladdin AKA Rocky. I'm around 11 months old, weigh about 56 lbs and am listed as a Lab/Boxer mix. I am enjoying my foster family and love being part of a family. My foster family thinks whoever adopts me is going to be a lucky family.
Some fun facts about me that they feel you should know:
- I'm housebroken. I know where to go and how to tell you when I need to go.
- I'm quiet in and know to keep my crate nice and tidy. I go right in my crate by you just saying "kennel"
- I know some fun things like sit, stay and I can shake with either paw. What other things can we learn together?
- I'm good with other dogs and like to chase and wrestle with them
- l like to play tug and will bring a tug toy to my human or dog friends and hold it politely for them to take it
- I'm a sweet boy who loves tummy rubs
- Did someone say treat? I LOVE treats. What does that mean for us? It means I am super motivated and will work really hard to win your approval and learn things so I can get more treats.
See me in action here:
I would do best with someone who will set boundaries for me and who will continue my training on the leash. I just get so excited when I see a squirrel or another dog to be friends with! Foster mom says I'm a great pup and just need someone to remind me what to do when I get too excited. I'm easily redirected, I just need a strong human to help me.
Also, I'm neutered, microchipped and up to date on my vaccinations and monthly preventatives, what more could you ask for in a new friend? Apply to adopt me today. I won't be around much longer.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.