Hi! My name is Yzma, AKA Zoey. I appear to be a Shepherd Mix around 1 year old and weigh about 43lbs.
- So far, I’m doing amazing with house training and have only had one accident in foster mom’s house. I’ve had no accidents in my crate. I’m very quiet in my crate and sleep through the the night.
- I ride well in a car.
- I’m great with other dogs but still learning to respect boundaries. I’m a smart girl and quick to catch on when given corrections. I LOVE playing with my two doggy foster siblings!
- I’ve been good with all the children I’ve met so far.
- I have lots of energy and would make a great running/hiking partner.
- I’m a great snuggler - with dogs and humans!
Apply to adopt this sweet girl today!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.