I'm Megara, Bailey to my close friends! I'm about 3 years old, 67 pounds, and I appear to be a Lab mix.
Click here to see me in action with OPH!
Here's some things to know about me:
* I'm great with other the other dogs and cats in my current foster home - in fact, I haven't met a dog yet that I didn't like!
* I know sit and sit pretty.
* I will need some training as I'm a big puppy still and get excited and jump on people and pull a bit on a leash.
* I am food motivated and should be easy to train!
* I love my toys and bones.
* I'm a big love - my previous foster mom says there's not a mean bone in my body.
* I love to go for car rides and lay nicely in the backseat.
* I'm having heartworm treatment on June 24th, so I'll be ready for my new family around July 9th.
TThis dog tested positive for heartworm disease before arriving to the rescue. The disease was treated while in foster care. Heartworm disease is transmitted to a dog through a bite from an infected mosquito. With monthly preventatives, the disease is completely preventable. Read about heartworm disease here: Read more about heartworm disease here here
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.