Hi! My name is Will Forte.
I’m a Beagle mix and estimated to be about 1 years old. I’m a sweet boy and I currently weigh about 32 lbs.
Some info about me:
* Working on how to walk nicely on a leash
* Rather high energy outside in my foster family’s backyard, but plays or walks around nicely inside
* Loves to spend time outside exploring the yard
* Am quiet and calm in a crate at the foster’s home
* Likes everyone in my foster family – and am a little exuberant showing it! They have older kids and I love being around them
* Has not had any accidents in my foster family’s house
* Am VERY happy – my tail is ALWAYS wagging
* Loves to play with toys and balls.
* Food motivated - easy to train
I am in search of my new family. Is that with you? If so apply today! I won’t be available long!
This dog tested positive for heartworm disease before arriving to the rescue. The disease was treated while in foster care. Heartworm disease is transmitted to a dog through a bite from an infected mosquito. With monthly preventatives, the disease is completely preventable. Read about heartworm disease here: Read more about heartworm disease here here
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.