Hello my name is Vera Fang and I am apart of OPH's Punny Names Transport. I made my way north to OPH and I'm searching for a home of my own!
I am a female Chi Mix weighing in at 15 lbs. I'm estimated to be between 2-3 years old. I'm a true southern bell that is prime, proper, and most importantly... likes be in charge (per my breed). I have a lot of personality packaged in an adorable, Chihuahua mix exterior. If you'd like a companion cuddle buddy that you can spoil and travel with, I'm the girl for you.
- I am crate trained and haven't had any accidents in my foster home.
- I am very affectionate and love to cuddle and snuggle.
- I love to play fetch and have a few favorite treats.
- I love car rides and traveling with my humans.
- I love to go for walks and run around in my foster's back yard. I don't mind going out to potty even when it's raining.
- I get along with some dogs but I would like to live in a house where I can be your one and only.
- I'm a small gal but don't be fooled, I have a big dog voice when I choose to use it!
I am in search of a family to call my own, could that be you?! Please apply to adopt me today!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.