Hi! My name is Steel Magnolia and my foster family calls me Maggie. I am being fostered in Frederick, MD.
I’m guessed to be a Hound mix and estimated to be about 2 years old. I’m a sweet and gentle girl and I currently weigh about 39 lbs. My foster family is trying to get me to gain some pounds.
Click here to see me in action in my foster home!
* A friendly girl and like people of all ages I have met at adoption events.
* Learning about the crate. I am quiet inside and listen to classical music.
* I only had a few potty accidents when I first arrived.I now tell my foster parents when I need to go outside!
* I like to play with my foster dog brother and sister. We also take walks together and lounge together in the living room.
* I like to chew on toys and chase rope toys in the yard.
* I know how to come when called and I am working on sit.
* I have been friendly with dogs I have met at adoption events.
* I am getting along better with the cat in my foster home. My foster parents are keeping a close eye on our interactions. So far, so good.
My foster parents think a home with another dog would be a good fit for me. I like to be with my people and other pups. They also think a home with older children so my size doesn’t knock over little ones.
Check back for more updates about me and apply today to set up a meet and greet!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.