"I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse!" An offer of love, snuggles, and laughs! Hi, my name is The Godfather, but my foster family calls me Billy! The vets down south listed me as a lab mix. I am about a year old and weigh about 35lbs.
To be honest, I am quite shy! It takes me a little bit to warm up to strangers, but I hope you won't take that personally. You see, I'm young but I haven't had a place yet that I can call my own. I am looking for my very own family who will show me love and that the world isn't so scary. I am a bit timid and sudden unfamiliar noises scare me, but I would really love for you to love on me when I get scared.
Here is what my foster Momma told me I should tell you:
- So far I haven't had any accidents inside.
- I love treats, so that helps with making new friends.
- Nylabones are my choice of toys right now.
- I just need a little time to settle in and before you know it you will be seeing a wiggle butt!
- Sudden noises and fast movements scare me, I just need some confidence foster Momma thinks.
- I have a friend here, her name is Penny. She has helped me come out of my shell faster.
- I have been around kids that are 13 years and up here at my foster home. My foster sister sat and read me books the first two days I was here and I liked hearing her stories.
My foster Momma says that I am a good boy, that I just need a home that's in a quiet area. If you have a friendly dog and are looking for a new friend for, I could be that friend. If you are interested in learning more about me, please apply to adopt me!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.