Hello! My name is Remember Me Princess Dandelion and I am currently 4 months old and estimated to be a Lab mix. My foster mom believes that I will be about 35 pounds when I am all done growing.
Click here to see me playing in my foster home!
Here are some things to know about me:
* I'm a super sweet girl and have loved every single person I've met so far, including kids. I have met a few kids at adoption events and I loved to give them kisses!
* I love to be with my person and am a world class snuggler!
* I love to play fetch!
* I was previously fostered on a farm and met chickens, goats, cats, and dogs. I was curious but was good with them. You can see me meeting Casper the cat in the video above!
* I have two doggy foster siblings in my current foster home and so far we are all getting along great!
* I'm looking for someone who won't leave me home alone for more than 4 hrs, at least not until I am just a little older. The older I am the more I can stay home alone. I just don't want you to get mad at me if I have accidents or chew things I'm not supposed to when you leave me for too long. I'm a puppy, so I get bored quick and when I'm bored I could get in trouble.
* I am looking for my forever home, not my for right now home. As I get bigger I need someone to teach me how to be the best dog I can be. My foster mom has taught me a lot, but I am young and still learning. You may want to teach me some new tricks like sit, stay, etc. My foster mom says professional training will help me bond with you. That sounds like fun!
If you think I may be the dog for you, apply now! I cant wait to find my forever family !
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.