Hi! My name is Balenciaga.....but my foster mom calls me Danny! I am guessed to be a Pug mix, 4 years old and around 25 lbs. I am a sweet boy and very loyal to my foster mom....I follow her around and want to be wherever she is. I am my best in a quiet, relaxed home.
I am coming out of my shell more every day but all this change has been a little tough on me....so she is my safety zone and I stay nearby. I have met my foster mom’s 3 pups all small like me and get along with them fine following appropriate introductions, as you can see by clicking here.
I love sitting on the sofa with my foster mom and sleeping in her bed when I am allowed.
In my foster mom’s home.....
1. I am crate trained and potty trained. No accidents. And I am good overnight out of the crate....happy sleeping with my foster mom.
2 I am learning to walk on a leash....I am a little hesitant as this is new to me. I am getting more comfortable walking outside but love exploring the backyard.
3. I am very good about going out and quickly doing my business.
4. I eat heartily and am food motivated.
5. I am not a great fan of the crate as I love being with my people....my foster mom has trusted me out of the crate for up to four hours and I have been a perfect gentleman.
6. I am ok with men but LOVE women. I am ok with older kids who respect my space but I get nervous with the quick movements of small kids.
7. I seem to be good with other small dogs but larger dogs seem to intimidate me.
Hurry because I won’t be available for long!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.