My name is Tiger Lily! I am about 1 yr old and 35 pounds. I came to OPH after finding myself in a shelter, pregnant. I had my babies and loved them very much. They have found their forever homes, so now I am looking for mine. My favorite activity is sitting in my humans lap, licking their faces. I also really enjoy a good game of fetch. I am not always the greatest at bringing the toy back, but if you call my name nicely I might give the toy back to you to throw again. I also really enjoy wrestling with my foster brother. He is much larger than me, but he doesn't scare me...I can handle him!
My foster family does not have kids, but on weekends sometimes they have kids visit. I really enjoy it when they come over. BUT, I don't like it when they run, when they cry or when foster mom picks them up! They could get really hurt, so I feel like it is my duty to stop that from happening. Foster mom says sometimes that scares the kids. I don't mean to scare them but I don't want them to get hurt.
Here are some notes from my foster mom, in my foster home I am:
- totally housebroken
- totally crate trained, but i make really funny noises if my foster parents are home and don't get me out quick enough
- great with all my foster siblings (they are small to extra large dogs)
- very interested in foster moms parrot
- protective over the kids who visit
- yet won't protect my foster family from the mail man, the UPS man or the FedEx man because they like kisses too...right?
- having a hard time deciding what is a human toy versus a dog toy, maybe you can help me
- I know how to sit and speak when foster mom tells me to. It helps when she has yummy treats.
Did I forget anything? Apply today to find out more!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.