Hello, my name is Honoring Bobbie and I am part of our transport that is named after Veterans. This transport is dedicated to loved ones that we have lost that served in the US Armed Forces and loved ones that currently serve in the US Armed Forces. Bob, served in World War II and it was an honor for him to serve his country.
Bobbie is 11 months old and is a Plot Hound Mix. She weighs 31.6bs. Her foster parents think she is the perfect size, not too big or too small. Bobbie has a beautiful brindle coat that looks even more amazing in person - meet me to find out for yourself ;)!
Bobbie has been great with dogs and people that she has met so far.
Bobbie has shared this with her foster family:
* She is quiet and settles in her crate. Classical music in the background helps.
* She is working on house training. Only a few accidents since she first arrived in a new place.
* She loves cuddles
* She is working on leash training
* She knows how to sit
* She has been nice to the cat in her foster home but she does like to chase squirrels. Her foster parents think a home without a cat might be best.
* She likes to play with her foster dog brother
* She would love a fenced in yard to zoom around
* She likes treats
Bobbie is fostered in Frederick, MD and is looking for a family to call her own - apply to adopt her today!
To check in on Bobbie, go to the foster Facebook page called Jen and Mike’s OPH Foster Friends.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.