Hi! My name is Christmas Story and I’m part of the Christmas Movie themed transport that came to OPH 12-13-19.
* I’m guessed to be a lab mix and estimated to be about one year old. I currently weigh about 42lbs.
* I love to play with other dogs and have so much fun playing with my doggy foster siblings!
* I’m a very sweet girl and love to be by my person. I am an excellent snuggler!
* I haven’t had any accidents in foster mom’s house or my crate. Foster mom says it’s clear I know that I’m supposed to potty outside.
* I’m a smart girl and fast learner. I learned sit and down quickly. I’m very food motivated so continuing my training should be easy.
* I love to go for walks and would make a fabulous hiking partner.
* I’m initially a little nervous around people I don’t know but but once I get to know you, you’ll really get to see me shine. I’m a total love bug with people I trust.
* I’m young and sometimes like to chew on things. It’s best to keep shoes and anything important out of my reach.
I’m in search of my new family. Is that with you! If so apply today! I won’t be available long!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.