Bowflex AKA Max is a lanky, 45 pound pup who is about a year old. He is sweet and gentle and fun, with plenty of happy energy.
- crate trained but may whine/bark for a bit when left alone (does fine overnight)
- knows sit, and if you have treats he'll do down. He bonds easily and will quickly become your shadow.
- good with other dogs, loves to wrestle and chase, did well at the dog park
- Excellent on a leash and is happy to hike or walk for miles. Bo is very athletic and easily jumped over a baby gate to find me when left alone in a room. He is treat-motivated, maybe an agility dog in the future!
- couch potato indoors who simply loves to be with his people
- fabulous dog
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.