Hi! My name is Linda Belcher and I’m a part of the cartoon themed transport that arrived to OPH on 5-29-20.
I’m guessed to be a pocket pittie and estimated to be about 3 yrs old. I’m a sweet girl and I currently weigh about 30 lbs.
I’d like to share some tidbits about my personality and skills, so I asked my foster mama nicely to jot down these notes:
* I like to follow my foster parents around. I’m really just waiting for them to sit down so I can have a chance to cuddle!
* I’m on the lower side of the energy spectrum. I don’t require much for exercise other than a few romps around the yard. If you give me a fun toy, I can even entertain myself!
* I love my bigger foster sister (check out the video links to see us in action playing!). She boosts my confidence and makes everything more fun.
* I haven’t had any accidents in my foster mama’s home.
* I haven’t found my voice yet. I’m a quiet lady. But I will complain a little with grunts and groans when I want more attention!
* The fenced backyard is my favorite place to play and lounge around. What’s better than splooting in the grass in a spot of sun? Nothing.
* I love food and treats. I’m very food motivated!
* My crate is my den. I get my beauty sleep in there. It’s also my go-to place for naps and getting quiet time.
* I haven’t chewed on anything that I wasn’t supposed to. I like bones and chew toys instead.
* I have been taking food and treats gently from peoples hands.
* I’ve had lots of changes in my life lately. I’m a sweet girl, but please have patience with me as I warm up to you. I’m worth the effort, I promise!
I’m making my way north in search of my new family. Is that with you! If so apply today! I won’t be available long!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.