My name is Linus van Pelt. Are you looking for a fun, energetic and affectionate young pup like me to be part of your family? If so, please pick me! I’m guessed to be a Terrier mix and estimated to be about 2yrs old. I’m a sweet boy and I currently weigh about 65 lbs. I have lots of very good qualities and manners. Read on to learn more about me.
- crate trained
- knows the following commands: Sit, down, stay(for a short time), come, go home, and paw.
- loves to play with other dogs
- very well socialized
- great with children (12 and over)
- loves to cuddle when he is calm and will force you to pet him at all costs
- loves to play fetch and needs lots of room to run outside
- walks on a leash decently but only with a front lead harness
- loves milk bones and bully sticks, squeaky balls, and toys
Since I love to play and run, I would be best in a home with a fenced yard, Where I can do those things and get a lot of exercise. I don't think an apartment/ condo is for me due to my energy level. Would be best with kids that are 12 and older that would be more dog savvy. Is that your home?
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.