Hi, my name is Jane Jetson, but my foster moms call me Tilly! I’m a 39-pound hound mix and guessed to be about 1.5 years old, although my foster moms think I might be a bit younger.
Here are a few things to know about me…
• I’m still a puppy, and I’ve never had anyone teach me good manners, but my foster moms say I’m very smart and am getting better everyday.
• I love people and get very excited to meet them; sometimes I take a little bit longer to warm up to men.
• I really like to jump when I say hello or get excited so I would probably need some more training before I could be in a house with little kids.
• I get along very well with other dogs; I love to play and wrestle with my foster sister.
• I have a foster brother who is a cat, but I tend to be too rough with him so I should be in a home without cats.
• I’m still working on crate training; I tend to bark for a little bit when you leave me alone in my crate but after a few minutes, I settle down.
• I walk on a leash pretty well, but sometimes I want to hide when I hear or see cars or other loud things.
• I love meal time and treats!
• I love to play with toys and run around in a yard, I especially love to play fetch!
• I love to cuddle in your lap and give kisses!
I would do best with someone who will set boundaries for me and continue my training since I’m still learning. I don’t like all of the loud city noises so I need a home in a suburban/ rural area. I would also really like a yard to play in! I am searching for my new family, could that be you? Apply to adopt today!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.