Hi! My name is Blackwater Falls AKA Anna. I’m guessed to be a Beagle mix and estimated to be about 1.5 years old and I currently weigh about 29 lbs. I'm a very sweet girl, if you have patience that you are willing to share with me then I'm your girl. I need a fenced in yard and another confident dog that I can look up to, to help me get over my shyness. I have some great perks about me too!
- will go in her crate at night or when we are gone
- a very visual dog and reacts better to visual cues than words
- ok with larger, calmer dogs
- scared of small, fast, or otherwise loud and yippy dogs
- recommend a house without children for her since she is scared of loud noises
- LOVES toys that make crinkle noises or have squeakers
- loves soft toys and stuffed animals
- loves kong toys or food puzzle toys
- loves soft beds and soft fuzzy blankets
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.