I am named and honored after Cassy who originated from BARC, Annapolis1 and served as a Search and Rescue dog at the Pentagon during the 9/11 tragedy.
I’m guessed to be a Retriever mix and estimated to be about 9 months old. I’m a sweet girl and I currently weigh about 40lbs.
Here's some things to know about me. Check back for more updates as my foster family learns more about my personality:
* So far, I'm an angel in my crate.
* I'm a bit wary of everything right now. I was picked up as a stray in Mississippi, so I'll need some time and patience until I settle in.
* I am good with the other dogs in my foster home, but I'm not comfortable playing with them just yet. I do love to give them kisses!
* I like to run around the back yard, chew on bones and get petted.
* We are working on getting used to the rest of the downstairs. Right now, my crate is my safe zone.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.