Energy Level 3 - Enjoys walks, mental stimulation, and some playtime.
Hi! My name is Remembering Selena AKA Wookie. I'm guessed to be a Terrier, Border Collie, and Chinese Shar-Pei Mix, I am about 2 years old, and weigh around 47lbs.
A few PAWSOME things about me:
- I am housebroken
- I'm super smart! I am excellent at sit, paw, down, and pretty good at come
- I like other dogs, but do best with slow intros and dogs smaller than me
- I do have a very dominant breed mixed in so if there is another dog in the home they should be more submissive
- I've met a cat before and did pretty well, but I do have prey drive so a home without a cat might be best or interactions should always be monitored
- I love to play especially with squeaky toys
- I love to run in the yard
- Pro napper
- Crate trained
- No children under 12 in the home
- Hesitant with males - will potentially run in opposite direction or low growl at first but with time and patience this can improve
I am in search of my furever family! Is that you? Well then wait no longer, apply today!
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Davidsonville, MD for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Davidsonville.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.