"Under your scars I pray you're like a shooting star in the rain. You're everything that feels like home to me." From the song "Scars" by Godsmack
We all have scars, some just can't be seen. While Fritos has some scars of a possible rough life, she lives up to her original name of Sunshine.
Are you looking for a dog who:
* Will love you unconditionally until the very end?
* Loves to be outside playing ball, going for walks, car rides, maybe runs or possibly a frisbee partner?
* Will keep your yard critter free?
* Comes pre-loaded with a billion kisses?
* Is pre-trained for belly rubs?
* Enjoys learning new tricks?
* Can be self-entertained with toys and bones?
* Is already house and crate trained?
If so, then I am the PERFECT girl for you!!! If you want to take me to training, that would be fantastic! After a proper introduction, I'm doing fantastic with the 3 other dogs in my foster home (see pictures and video). I love being loved on, petted and receive ear scratches. I am willing to please in exchange for a loving home. Will that be with you? Come on, let's love life together scars and all!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.