SYF (2yrs old, 50lbs) seeking long-term relationship (`10+ years) with single human, couple or family with older children.
* Almost all people (tiny, high energy humans make me nervous).
* Dogs after a proper introduction.
* Snuggling on the couch or in bed.
* Giving kisses.
* Going for car rides.
* Going for walks.
* Eating and chewing on bones.
* Keeping my human's yard free of critters.
* Other dogs when I'm on a leash - I'm scared!
* Cats and small animals.
* Being startled when I'm sleeping.
* Loud noises like thunder or fireworks.
* Rain storms (I'd rather snuggle with you thank go outside).
* Having things shoved in my face.
If you feel we are a match, please contact your Adoption Coordinator or submit an application today!
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.