Energy Level 3 - Enjoys walks, mental stimulation, and some playtime.
Hi, my name is Ben and I just arrived to rescue with OPH! Read on to learn more about me:
- I am guessed to be a 1.5 year old Jack Russel Terrier/Feist mix and I'm petite at only 27 lbs
- I love to run! My foster mom tries to sprint with me sometimes, but she's not that fast. I'd love to have a yard where I can run around
- I LOVE getting my head and belly scratched, and snuggling with my humans. To see me feeling some head-scratch bliss, click here!
- I’m happy to sleep in my crate at night and when my family is at work, but I prefer to hang out with the people when they are home
- My foster mom says I've made tons of progress with potty training since I moved in with her
- I love bringing my toys into my crate to play. Watch me here!
- I LOVE toys and FOOD! I'm food motivated so you can use food to teach me new tricks :)
- Sometimes I like to chase my tail and my foster mom says it is really funny. See me being silly here!
- For some reason, indoor stairs are a bit scary! But I'm working on being more brave
- When I'm on walks in my foster home, I'm interested in other doggies and humans from afar but am working on my bravery when they get close!
- Overall? I'm a very good and lovable boy
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.