Age: Between 1-2 years
Breed: Lab Mixed Breed
Weight: About 70 lbs
- Aladdin is a gentle and loving boy who takes his time to get to know people. He has such a soft energy level, and it makes you want to just be near and allow him to come into his own.
- He is the absolute happiest dog when he is running outside in a fenced in yard!
- He has learned how to trust people but is still shy and timid when first meeting them. He is the best house guest, and we are so grateful for each step he takes to becoming more comfortable.
- Enjoys belly rubs and gets excited when his foster family is around
- Loves playing with toys and entertaining himself. Frequently gets the zoomies and loves to bark at inanimate objects when he is in his best mood.
- Learning to trust and embrace his inner puppy
- House-trained with no accidents and signals when he needs to go outside
- Interested in meeting other dogs and is gentle on walks
- Aladdin has gorgeous eyes that seem to look into your soul, and he's looking for a patient and loving soulmate to give him the care and understanding he deserves. If you have a big heart and are willing to offer Aladdin the love and patience he needs, he could become your loyal and loving companion.
All adult dogs, cats, and kittens are altered prior to adoption. Puppies too young to be altered at the time of adoption must be brought to our partner vet in Ashland, VA for spay or neuter paid for by Operation Paws for Homes by 6 months of age. Adopters may choose to have the procedure done at their own vet before 6 months of age and be reimbursed the amount that the rescue would pay our partner vet in Ashland.
This dog's bio is based off the experiences of the foster and/or volunteers of OPH as well as any information that we received from the shelter or previous owner. This is very important because it means that while they may act one way in the foster’s home, you may experience something different in your home.